Our Consultancy service is another leading commitment that we share at CHESS (Trinidad) Ltd. We work in partnership with organizations to assist them in implementing systems designed to reduce accident and ill health potential as well as damage to property and the environment.
We are a “people friendly” organization which aims to provide a range of specialist services at reasonable fees. Our Consultancy delivery, is to the highest standard by our pool of qualified and experienced Consultants who have extensive working knowledge across a broad spectrum of activities and have reached senior positions in recognized organizations. Having this solid foundation, we are very interested in undertaking any assignments or projects where our knowledge, skill and expertise can be put to good work.
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Absence control policies
- Health Surveillance
- Investigating incidence of Occupational disease or injury
- Conducting Occupational Health Audits
- Assessments: Noise, Vibration, Light, Heat Stress, Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation.
- Evaluations: Personal and background exposures to workplace contaminants.
- Advice: Regarding control of exposures to potentially hazardous substances.
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Advice on Risk Management
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Inspections
Health & Safety
- Conducting Accident Investigations
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Conducting Health & Safety Inspections
- Health & Safety Policies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
- Environmental Policies
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001
- Total Quality Management.
- Advice on Quality Assurance.